Fingerprint Authentication Server
FAS is a software running on Windows 2000/XP/Vista for user and finger database management and access and attendance control. It is running on PC as
a background service with a web-based user interface which can be accessed by using standard Windows Internet Explorer (IE) on any PC connected to LAN or
Internet. Any ordinary computer user can start to use FAS with almost no training.
- Online Finger & RFID Card Registration
- Real time Date Transaction & Online Monitoring
- Advance and multilevel security and access control
- Best Solution for multi campus institutions
- It can match fingerprints sent from all connected Fin’Locks with its own user/finger database and return the result to the particular Fin’Lock.
- Fingerprint recognition accuracy: FAR-10-6, FRR-10-2.
- More than one Fin’Locks can be connected to FAS through LAN or Internet to form a cluster for large scale access control application.
- User/finger can be registered to FAS by using standard Futronic FS80 USB2.0 fingerprint scanner. Each user can register up to 3 fingers.
- It can issue Mifare card for accessing FS21M and FS22 using FS25 USB2.0 Fingerprint Mifare Card Reader/Writer All user attributes are editable by a web-based user interface through Internet Explorer(IE) from any PC in LAN or Internet.
- Use MS-SQL 2005 Express for User/Finger and Access Log Database.
- User/Finger database can be imported and exported.
- User information(without fingerprint data) can also be imported and exported
- User/Finger database can be transferred between FAS and all Fin’Locks.
- Support up to a maximum of 99 user groups for flexible attendance control report and access permission/denial setting.