LARGE SCALE BIOMETRIC ATTENDANCE (FAS)
FINGERPRINT AUTHENTICATION SERVER
- Online Finger & RFID Card Registration
- Real time Date Transaction & Online Monitoring
- Advance and multilevel security and access control
- Best Solution for multi campus institutions
CENTRAL CONTROLLED DATABASE USING FINGERPRINT AUTHENTICATION SERVER (FAS)|
- It can match fingerprints sent from all connected Fin’Locks with its own user/finger database and return the result to the particular Fin’Lock.
- Fingerprint recognition accuracy: FAR-10-6, FRR-10-2.
- More than one Fin’Locks can be connected to FAS through LAN or Internet to form a cluster for large scale access control application.
- User/finger can be registered to FAS by using standard Futronic FS80 USB2.0 fingerprint scanner. Each user can register up to 3 fingers.
- It can issue Mifare card for accessing FS21M and FS22 using FS25 USB2.0 Fingerprint Mifare Card Reader/Writer All user attributes are editable by a web-based user interface through Internet Explorer(IE) from any PC in LAN or Internet.
- Use MS-SQL 2005 Express for User/Finger and Access Log Database.
- User/Finger database can be imported and exported.
- User information(without fingerprint data) can also be imported and exported
- User/Finger database can be transferred between FAS and all Fin’Locks.
- Support up to a maximum of 99 user groups for flexible attendance control report and access permission/denial setting.